Our Corporate Governance
Folkestone is committed to a strong corporate governance framework that aligns the interests of all stakeholders, is transparent and uncomplicated and brings best of breed expertise to the business.
The cornerstone of Folkestone’s corporate governance is ensuring independent scrutiny of all our operations. Our policies, procedures and structures round out our corporate governance model. These are independently monitored and reviewed to ensure our business is operated ethically, responsibly and efficiently ensuring any issues are quickly identified and resolved.
- FLK Board Charter and Governance Manual
- FLK Audit and Risk Management Committee Charter
- FLK Code of Conduct – Ethical Business Behaviour
- FLK Conflicts of Interest and Related Party Transaction Policy
- FLK Staff Trading Policy
- Corporate Governance Statement
- Folkestone Communications Policy
- FLK Remuneration Committee Charter