Student Accommodation

Student Accommodation

Student Housing Update H1 2018
Knight Frank
July 2018

Chinese Higher Education enrolments in Australia stand at 124,700, trend projections show this could increase to 294,000 by 2027. Continuing appetite for investment into the Australian PBSA sector evident by new equity investors into established groups. Nationally, 8,290 new PBSA beds will become operational during 2018. Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Adelaide will attract 80% of the new supply. The remaining 20% has been delivered across Hobart, Geelong, Wollongong and Cairns.

Click here


Student Housing 2018
Knight Frank
October 2017

Knight Frank’s latest insight into the student housing market.

Click here


Australian Student Accommodation Market Review 2016
JLL
November 2016

Australia leads the way with international students now accounting for over a quarter of all higher education enrolments. The student accommodation sector, and international players eyeing the market, is growing rapidly.

Australia attracts more international students than Britain and there are opportunities to extend this reach further as the number of international students globally is forecast to increase from around 4.5m currently to between 7m and 8m by 20251 , according to JLL’s Student Accommodation Market Review 2016, released in November.

Click here